Summer Advanced Placement Tutoring
Get A Jump and Succeed in Your AP Classes
For the first time, S4 Study Skills is offering students the opportunity to prepare, get a head start, and acquire insight into their AP classes and respective expectations over the summer.
Students enrolled in an AP class will be assigned summer work, whether it’s a formal summer package, or just reading and writing. Regardless, students that wait the week before school starts to get through their summer assignments run the risk of struggling and falling behind, even before school starts, putting a student at an academic disadvantage.
The goal of our summer Advanced Placement tutoring program is to:
- Gain insight and get a jump on course material
- Get a clear understanding of course expectations
- Learn and practice the AP skills that will be needed
- Acquire deeper reading and critical thinking strategies
- Build academic “muscle” in the class
- Identify individual class-specific strengths and weaknesses
Our AP tutoring is designed to help students feel comfortable with the content, as well as get on top of their summer assignments without stress.
AP tutoring is offered in these subject areas:
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP US History
- AP World History
- AP Europe
- AP Human Geography
- AP Global History
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Psychology
- AP Calculus
- AP Physics
S4’s AP Tutoring, just like all of our tutoring, is taught by current and active teachers, with expertise in their respective subject area.
Our tutoring services make the difference between a student feeling average or even anxious, to feeling great and in control about the material and how to master it.
The AP tutoring program is offered privately in your home, at a date and time convenient to you and your student.
Call us today to learn more! 203-307-5455, or email us at info@S4StudySkills.com.