Essential Steps To Get Your 9th & 10th Grade Student School and College-Admissions Ready
in collaboration with Collegewise
Open To All Area Middle & High School Parents
In a one-hour highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents will learn how to to make sure their freshman or sophomore student is ready for school and the college-admissions process.
There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Bring a friend!
When: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 6:30 pm
New Canaan Library
151 Main Street
New Canaan, CT 06840
There is no cost to attend this workshop, but registration is requested. Bring a friend!
- What are the best classes to take next year
- How many Advance Placement (AP) classes should your student take
- What should students do now, in and out of school, to help them be more successful when they eventually apply to college
- Understand the timeline for college testing and applications
- What 3 essential study habits should your student learn now to be successful in school and in college
- What can you do as a parent to support your student
“I found this seminar extremely helpful. It gave me a good sense of what to expect, and what I can do to support my student on this exciting journey.“
—Julie T., Darien, CT
About S4 Study Skills
S4’s mission is to unlock the power of learning to improve, enhance, and support middle and high school students’ academic careers. We help build habits for a foundation for learning and academic success. This is accomplished by teaching evidence-based, and easy-to implement study skills, including time-management, executive functioning and organizational strategies.
Almost 4,500 students, in over 70+ schools and community venues in Fairfield and Westchester Counties, have participated in an S4 Study Skills workshop, or have been privately tutored by a passionate and experienced S4 teacher.