Open to All Area Parents
7 Ways to Support Your Student’s Study Practice
In a one-hour highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn how they can support their middle school and high school student’s study practice for success in school. Parents will learn seven practical tools they can implement at home.
There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Bring a friend!
When: Tuesday, September 19 at 7:00 pm
- What are the 7 skills all students need to be successful in school?
- How should they prepare for tests?
- How can your student eliminate distractions when they study?
- How can your student avoid feeling overwhelmed?
- Should your student study for a subject all in one shot, or over time?
- What can you do as a parent support your student?
“I found this seminar on study skills extremely helpful, and learned several new techniques I can use at home with both my 7th and 10th graders.“
—Vickie B., Darien, CT
The Pequot Library
720 Pequot Avenue
Southport, CT 06890
About Successful Study Skills 4 Students
S4’s mission is to unlock the power of learning to improve, enhance, and support middle and high school students’ academic careers. We help build habits for a foundation for learning and academic success. This is accomplished by teaching evidence-based, and easy-to implement study skills, including time-management, executive functioning and organizational strategies.
Almost 4,500 students, in over 70+ schools and community venues in Fairfield and Westchester Counties, have participated in an S4 Study Skills workshop, or have been privately tutored by a passionate and experienced S4 teacher.