7 Skills Your Student Needs for Success
Open To All Area Parents
In a one-hour highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn what skills their their rising middle school will need for success in the next year. Parents will learn seven practical tools they can implement at home.
There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Bring a friend!
When: Tuesday, February 27, at 7:00 pm
Tuckahoe Middle School
65 Siwanoy Boulevard
Eastchester, NY 10709
There is no cost to attend this workshop, but registration is requested.
- What are the 7 skills all students need to be successful in school?
- How should they prepare for tests?
- How can your student eliminate distractions when they study?
- How can your student avoid feeling overwhelmed?
- Should your student study for a subject all in one shot, or over time?
- What can you do as a parent support your student?
“I found this seminar on study skills extremely helpful, and learned several new techniques I can use at home with both my 7th and 10th graders.“
—Vickie B., Darien, CT
About S4 Study Skills
S4’s mission is to unlock the power of learning to improve, enhance, and support middle and high school students’ academic careers. We help build habits for a foundation for learning and academic success. This is accomplished by teaching evidence-based, and easy-to implement study skills, including time-management, executive functioning and organizational strategies.
More than 5,100 students, in over 70+ schools and community venues in Fairfield and Westchester Counties, have participated in an S4 Study Skills workshop.