Essential Steps To Get Your Rising 9th & 10th Grade Student School and College-Admissions Ready
Open To All Area Middle & High School Parents
In this seminar, parents will learn how to to make sure their rising freshman or sophomore student is ready for school and the college-admissions process.
There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Bring a friend!
When: Tuesday, February 6, at 7:00 pm
Parents will learn the answer to these and other questions:
- What should students do now, in and out of school, to help them be more successful when they eventually apply to college
- Understand the timeline for college testing and applications
- What classes they should take
- What 3 essential study habits should your student learn now to be successful in school and in college
Parents will leave with a road-map of how to support their student:
- Prepare the groundwork and a plan of action for the college admissions process
- Achieve independence and balance in high school
- Reduce stress and anxiety