You are cordially invited
You are invited to join us for a free Parent Workshop!
This highly interactive 60-minute session is purely information-based. Designed to provide concrete ideas that can be implemented right away, parents will walk away with practical tools to best support their student’s study practice at home.
S4’s Parent Workshop is typically hosted by schools as part of a principal’s coffee, parent-teacher association meeting, or other community organization. There is no cost to attending parents.
Schools, parent associations and community organizations that have hosted this program have seen a high attendance rate.
The Parent Workshop answers these and many other questions:
- What are the 7 skills all students need to be successful in school?
- How should they prepare for tests?
- How can your student eliminate distractions when they study?
- How can your student avoid feeling overwhelmed?
- Should your student study for a subject all in one shot, or over time?
- What can you do as a parent to support your student?
S4 provides all workshop and communications materials that may be used to invite parents to this seminar.
To schedule a parent workshop in your school or organization, email us or call 203-307-5455.