Essential Steps To Get Your Rising 9th & 10th Grade Student School and College-Admissions Ready
Open To All Area Parents
In this seminar, parents will learn how to to make sure their rising freshman or sophomore student is ready for school and the college-admissions process.
There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Bring a friend!
Parents will learn the answer to these and other questions:
- What should students do now, in and out of school, to help them be more successful when they eventually apply to college
- Understand the timeline for college testing and applications
- What classes they should take
- What 3 essential study habits should your student learn now to be successful in school and in college
Parents will leave with a road-map of how to support their student:
- Prepare the groundwork and a plan of action for the college admissions process
- Achieve independence and balance in high school
- Reduce stress and anxiety
Want to offer this workshop in your school or organization? Email us to find out how.