Working From Home: A 1:1 Virtual Time Management & Executive Functioning Student Workshop
For Grades 6 – College
Designed to support your student, in the new eLearning environment, this 90-minute 1:1 workshop will provide your student with a structure and process to manage responsibilities and build executive functioning skills while working from home.
In a ninety-minute, learn-by-doing, interactive webinar, your student will learn a practical evidence-based system for planning, prioritizing, and organizing their work needed to become a self-sufficient independent learner.
In this workshop, your student will:
- Understand the new challenges of working from home, and also the new opportunities to become more self-sufficient and build good habits
- Recognize the weaknesses of relying exclusively on online assignment boards like Schoology and GoogleClassroom
- Learn to transfer the assignments posted online to one location for more successful planning
- Learn to design a work schedule that provides structure during this transition to remote learning
- Become proficient in the use of GoogleCalendar for time management
- Understand how to establish the habit of planning to do homework
- The 1-hour workshop is $245
- 10% sibling or referral credit
- Workshop will be conducted over Zoom
- Participants will receive Zoom link and password prior to the start of the workshop
- Parent review email sent post-session
Prefer A Private Workshop Session for your Student?
Virtual Tutoring for Middle School, High School, and College Students, and Their Parents
Tutoring For Students
Short 30-minute virtual tutoring sessions designed to establish a clearly defined routine, structure, and system of accountability, while maintaining the highest levels of executive functioning skills. We also offer support on a subject-by-subject basis, including common-core math, Spanish, and writing.
Tutoring For Parents
1:1 virtual sessions with parents to teach them how to navigate the myriad of online tools that their student will be required to use.
For more information on our virtual services contact us at (203) 307-5455 or email info@S4StudySkills.com