Seminars For Parents
Looking for a dynamic and interesting program on a subject of interest to all parents? We have several!
Schools, parent associations and community organizations that have hosted our programs always always attract a high attendance.
Seven Ways To Support Your Teen’s Study Habits
This highly interactive 60-minute session is purely information-based. Designed to provide concrete ideas that can be implemented right away, parents will walk away with practical tools to best support their student’s study practice at home.
The Parent Workshop answers these and many other questions:
- What are the 7 skills all students need to be successful in school?
- How should they prepare for tests?
- How can your student eliminate distractions when they study?
- How can your student avoid feeling overwhelmed?
- Should your student study for a subject all in one shot, or over time?
- What can you do as a parent to support your student?
S4 provides all workshop and communications materials that may be used to invite parents to this seminar.
To schedule a parent workshop in your school or organization, email us or call 203-307-5455.
Essential Steps To Get Your Rising 9th & 10th Grade Student School and College-Admissions Ready
Co-presented with Collegewise, parents will learn how to to make sure their rising freshman or sophomore student is ready for school and the college-admissions process.
Parents will learn the answer to these and other questions:
- What should students do now, in and out of school, to help them be more successful when they eventually apply to college
- Understand the timeline for college testing and applications
- What classes they should take
- What 3 essential study habits should your student learn now to be successful in school and in college
Parents will leave with a road-map of how to support their student:
- Prepare the groundwork and a plan of action for the college admissions process
- Achieve independence and balance in high school
- Reduce stress and anxiety
Contact us to find out more about how to offer these valuable program to your school and community: 203-307-5455, or email us.