S4 Tutoring Services: Math
Whether your student struggles with math, excels, or is somewhere in between, our Math tutoring program will meet them where they are.
As with all of our tutoring services, we customize the way we work with each student. We establish a relationship of trust, and incorporate each student’s interests and goals into our approach.
Building on strengths, we provide solutions to overcome weaknesses, teaching problem-solving skills, to achieve an unmatched level of understanding, conceptual, and numerical fluency.
Our goals is to build mathematics confidence, and inspire a love of math regardless of level.
We have been successful with both reluctant and eager students. We will be with yours as well.
Our Math program conforms to the Common Core Standards.
S4’s Math program is designed to support your student’s success in:
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Probability & Statistics
15-Minute Morning and/or Afternoon Check Ins
In addition to comprehensive tutoring sessions, of :30 to :45-minutes, one hour, or more, we also offer 15-minute morning and/or afternoon check Ins. This will:
- Create accountability
- Provide focus and clarity of what needs to get done, and by when
- Help your student prioritize their day, and meet deadlines
- All tutoring is scheduled at your convenience, including Saturday and Sunday, and during the day.
- Services, are offered in six-hour packages, used in :30, :45-minutes, 1-hour, or longer.
- 15-minute morning and/or afternoon check ins are also offered (see above)
Don’t wait to get started. Contact us email or 203-307-5455.