It’s Not Your Job to Teach Your Student How to Study. It’s Ours.
We teach kids how to study and get great grades.
Everyone benefits when students know how to study: students, schools, teachers, parents, families.
The Successful Study Skills 4 Students, (S4), mission is to unlock the power of learning to improve, enhance, and support students’ academic careers.
With S4 Study Skills, your student will learn tools and strategies to study, approach school with confidence, and manage time to achieve their personal best.
All Types of Learners Benefit from
S4 Study Skills
- Spends too much time on homework, or not enough
- Superb student but stresses before tests and exams
- Not performing to potential
- Inconsistent, or falling grades
- Increasing indifference to school and grades
- Motivated but doesn’t know how to study
- Stresses easily, especially before tests, exams and due projects
- Loss of confidence, overwhelmed in and out of school
- Poor executive functioning
- Disorganized, distracted, and procrastinates
Inspire. Motivate. Succeed.
Tutoring and Workshops for Students and their Parents
Tutoring. Our tutoring program provides logical evidence-based tools, study skills, and executive functioning strategies needed to build successful academic careers. Tutoring is customized to your student’s individual learning style, and is offered in your home at a day and time convenient to you. Email us.
Parent Workshops. In a highly interactive 60-minute session, parents will learn concrete tools they can use right away to encourage their students’ study practice. Find out how to offer this free-to-parents workshop in your school or organization. Email us.
Essential Study Skills. This workshop teaches Middle and High School students practical step-by-step ways to study, organize, prepare for tests, manage time, and apply executive functioning strategies.
High School and Beyond. This workshop teaches students in eighth grade and above how to assess and apply their learning style to eliminate distractions, stay focused, increase information retention, improve motivation, while deepening reading and writing skills.
Don’t Wait Another Day to Contact Us! 203-307-5455, or email us.